We’re having a GARAGE SALE at the home of Holly Hotchkiss in Plainsboro. This is a good fundraiser for NJHN and we have a fun day. We need your help:
1) Donate quality items for sale, such as small wooden furniture, books, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, CDs, power and gardening tools, kitchenware, small appliances, home decor items and artwork, gently used adult and children’s clothing, shoes and handbags, toys and games, jewelry.
- This is a good time to clean out all the religious gifts you’ve received over the years: rosaries, saint necklaces, holy books, statuary, artwork, religious holiday decorations and unused cards. The proceeds go to a good cause–NJHN.
- Everything should be clean, in working order with complete parts, without chips, cracks, bad wiring, or subject to safety recalls.
- Please don’t donate: glassware or ceramics with company logos or past-dated events, upholstered furniture, mattresses, clothing that smells of mildew or smoke, cassettes or videotapes, or old TVs.
- Items can be dropped off at the picnic on August 12 or our program meeting on September 9 at the library. Unless you tell us that you want any unsold items returned, we’ll donate them to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton for their own sale on September 29. High quality unsold items may be held for our next garage sale in May 2019. Any questions about appropriate donations or other dropoff arrangements, please comment below or email us.
2) We also need volunteers to help with sorting and pricing before the sale day, and volunteers to help for a few hours on sale day. Comment below or email us if you can help.
3) Stop by on sale day to find your next treasure!